Adviceline Injury Lawyers recently settled a case for a woman who contracted lung cancer, caused by exposure to asbestos. Our client's husband worked as a plumber over many years and our client washed his work clothing on a daily basis, which was often covered in asbestos fibres.
Our client unfortunately contracted adenocarcinoma, a form of lung cancer. Neither she nor any family members had ever smoked cigarettes. Our client's case settled outside of Court in a confidential arrangement.
If you or someone you know has suffered an injury due to exposure to asbestos, contact our team of expert lawyers on 9321 9988.