Adviceline Injury Lawyers is a division of national law firm Holding Redlich, one of Australia’s leading employment and industrial relations law practices and the Melbourne office has an employment law team dedicated to advising and representing workers.
We can provide you with direct access to expert advice and assistance from a legal team who have an in-depth understanding of the issues that can occur before, during and at the end of an employment relationship, and how to resolve them.
Our Employment Law lawyers can help with a matters including
- Reviewing and negotiating employment agreements
- Disciplinary matters and performance disputes
- Representation in workplace investigations
- Payment disputes, including underpayment of wages and entitlements, including insolvency situations
- Enterprise bargaining agreement negotiation and disputes
- Discrimination, bullying and equal opportunity issues, including returning to work and parental leave issues
- Sexual harassment claims
- Termination of employment, including unfair dismissals and wrongful termination
- Restraint of trade and confidential information disputes
- Occupational/work health and safety matters