Jyoti Haikerwal is a Lawyer at Adviceline Injury Lawyers with a particular interest in medical negligence.
With extensive insight into the medical profession and a passion for the legal process, Jyoti dedicates her career to helping those who have suffered injury through the healthcare system.
Jyoti understands and appreciates the stressful nature of bringing a claim in medical negligence; and is committed to ensuring that the primary focus for her clients is their health and happiness.
In breaking down the complexities of law and medicine, Jyoti displays a high level of expertise and compassion, putting her clients at ease and making the claims process as easy as possible.
Prior to her time with Adviceline, Jyoti worked in a personal injury firm in Canberra and also completed internships at Civil Liberties Australia and Canberra Community Law.
Jyoti has been involved in numerous personal injury litigation settlements, including:
- achieving a six figure settlement for a client who sustained severe scarring as a result of a negligent procedure
- achieving a seven figure settlement for a client who suffered catastrophic injuries requiring lifelong care as a result of negligent medical treatment at a hospital
- achieving a generous settlement for a client who sustained injuries to his upper limb when he slipped and fell on a ramp of a trailer he hired.
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons) – The Australian National University
- Bachelor of Medical Science – The Australian National University
Thanks to your team for your help in my case. It was all pretty traumatic to go through but it helped a great deal to know that people were genuinely on my side.- Arthur W
Thank you to all the staff at Adviceline. The level of professionalism balanced with concern for client needs has been outstanding.- Robyn B