Grace Bowran-Burge is an Associate at Adviceline Injury Lawyers with a strong focus on helping clients with work-related injuries. Grace practises in both WorkCover and Comcare.
Grace is passionate about giving a voice to injured workers and ensuring they are properly compensated for their injuries. By making the claims process as stress free as possible, her clients can instead focus on their own health and well-being.
Grace’s clients value her honest and thorough approach as well as her ability to deliver excellent results. She is proud to assist her clients by providing support and advice throughout their entire legal journey.
Grace has been involved in numerous personal injury litigation and settlements, including:
- a six-figure settlement for an injured worker covered by the Comcare scheme, following Comcare’s determination that she had not sustained her psychiatric injury in compensable circumstances
- successfully negotiating the reinstatement of a worker’s weekly Comcare payments, following Comcare’s determination that he was no longer entitled to these payments
- a generous settlement for pain and suffering damages and economic loss damages for a teacher who suffered voice dysphonia through the course of her employment
- a jury verdict in excess of a million dollars for an injured worker whose initial workers’ compensation claim had been rejected.
- Juris Doctor – The University of Melbourne
- Bachelor of Arts – The University of Melbourne
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice – The Australian National University
Just wanted to say to Grace that my grandmother’s name was Grace. They used to call her amazing Grace. You may be the same as her, putting in the extra mile to get things done.- Kevin F
I want to take this opportunity to thank Grace for taking on my case, going in to bat for me and being so sensitive and understanding during those times I was emotional and distraught. It was a good outcome. They are legends.- Dee O