Adviceline Injury Lawyers is a specialist personal injury law firm in Victoria, with particular expertise in work injury (including hearing loss), accidents on the road, public place slips and trips and claims of negligence (i.e. medical negligence and misconduct; sexual abuse).
For more than 50 years, we have been helping injured Victorians access the compensation they need to get their lives back on track. We take on all types of cases and represent all parts of the community, including people who find it difficult to afford a lawyer or speak a language other than English. Several of our lawyers speak many different languages including Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin) and Greek.
This opportunity will suit either a law student or law graduate.
The role is to work alongside a Senior Associate in our Plaintiff Personal Injury team with the majority of the work undertaken focusing on work-related injuries.
Day to day you can expect to be involved in a range of administrative tasks including:
- collating documentation
- assisting with preparation of briefs
- drafting pre-court and court documents
- booking medical appointments
- drafting correspondence
- liaising with clients
- administrative tasks such as filing/photocopying/scanning
- general administration duties.
Your skills and experience
To be successful in this role you must possess:
- an interest in Personal Injury work
- demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- have a hard working and dedicated approach
- have a friendly, down to earth nature that enjoys working as part of a team.
Experience in using MS Word and Excel is preferred.
Based in Springvale we are, ideally, seeking someone living within close proximity to the office.