We understand that the legal process is daunting, and at times, confusing. To assist, our trauma-informed team will guide you through the process in a safe environment, being mindful of your experience every step of the way.
Associate Kirsty Osborne has worked extensively with adults and children seeking compensation for their abuse.
Our Sexual Abuse lawyers can help with a claim for
- Physical injury or psychological injury caused from the abuse
- Aggravation of an existing psychological disorder
- Abuse from an individual or group of individuals
- Institutional abuse
What are my options?
The type of claim made is dependent on the circumstances of your abuse and injuries.
We can discuss with you the various options, which include making a:
- direct claim against the perpetrator of the abuse
- compensation order under the Sentencing Act
- applications to VOCAT.
All types of claims can provide financial assistance towards your recovery, including:
- expenses incurred or likely to be incurred for counselling
- medical expenses actually and reasonably incurred or likely to be incurred.
How do I make a Sexual Abuse claim?
Meet our Sexual Abuse lawyer
Thank you to all the staff at Adviceline. The level of professionalism balanced with concern for client needs has been outstanding.- Robyn B