I am incapacitated and unable to return to work. What can I do?

Many superannuation funds contain insurance policies that may allow you to claim disability benefits for Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD) or Temporary Disablement.

If, unfortunately, you are unable to work in your usual occupation due to illness or injury, it is important to get the right advice.  To start the process of claiming compensation you should:

  • Obtain and review all existing and previous superannuation policies, and
  • With the help of your lawyer, lodge the claim with your superannuation fund.

Our expert lawyers can ease the burden of navigating the claims process by providing support and guidance every step of the way.

To speak directly to one of our expert injury lawyers, call (03) 9321 9988.

Go Back