I have been injured at work. What can I do?

WorkCover is a compensation scheme established to compensate Victorians who are injured at work or who suffer from a work-related illness.  Workers are covered by the scheme regardless of who was at fault.

In the unfortunate event that you or a family member is injured at work, it is important to get the right advice.  To start the process of claiming compensation you should:

  • Seek medical treatment
  • Notify your employer
  • Speak to a lawyer for independent advice.

Our industry recognised legal experts provide independent, clear and practical guidance and have extensive experience assisting Victorian workers access compensation.

To speak directly to one of our expert injury lawyers, call (03) 9321 9988.

Your first appointment is free and we offer a ‘No Win, No Fee’ service.

Go Back