Lisa Paul is a Partner at Adviceline Injury Lawyers and an Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law. Lisa predominantly assists people affected by work-related injuries and has significant experience in public liability claims.
She is passionate about giving people real, reliable advice and expert representation at a very difficult and emotional time in their lives.
Lisa is proud to have represented the Plaintiff whose winning case still sets the bar for those injured workers who are entitled to a serious injury certificate for their pain and suffering.
Through her long-standing membership of the Law Institute of Victoria’s Accident Compensation Committee she has served on various other Court and Government committees.
Lisa was the only personal injury solicitor in Victoria asked to be involved in the re-write of the Accident Compensation Act.
As a Gisborne local, Lisa appreciates the benefit of not having to travel into the city to meet with a lawyer. Practising predominantly from the Melton office, Lisa regularly travels to see clients with injury claims at all Adviceline offices.
Lisa has been involved in numerous personal injury litigation settlements, including:
- the recent County Court decision that determined that a worker is entitled to bring a second Serious Injury Application
- settlements for numerous teachers suffering serious psychiatric injuries at the hands of their principal
- obtaining compensation for a labour hire worker sent to a workplace with little or no consideration for the safety at the host work site
- obtaining compensation for pain and suffering for a pensioner injured in a fall in a public place.
- Bachelor of Laws – Deakin University
- Bachelor of Arts – Deakin University
- Accredited Specialist – Personal Injury Law; Law Institute of Victoria (2007)
I just wanted to once again thank you for all your hard work that led to a very good outcome. It may not take the pain away but it will certainly meet the cost of addressing it! I thank you also for your very personable and understanding approach.- Mia S
It all seems a little surreal and a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. It’s a new chapter of my life and one I never ever thought would happen. I can pay my mortgage off 15 years before I thought I would and it feels so amazing to know that my house is my house 100 per cent and nobody can take that from me now. Thank you so much Lisa for looking after my case and guiding me through everything from start to finish. Having you for my lawyer made it so much easier as I knew I could trust your advice.- Michelle B